Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oranmore Roundabout

Options
  • 01-12-2008 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

They have stopped working on it for a long while, whats the story?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Hard to know. It has been idle a good while now. Probably a good thing though -- it'll be mayhem when there are three lanes converging to use it, the under-sized, excuse of a one that it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭SalthillGuy

They have stopped working on it for a long while, whats the story?

Probably on Christmas holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Webbs

The roundabout (if you mean the new one on the limerick road) may have stopped because the development that was to be built for the road that at present goes about 10yards off to the right has been refused planning permission and I understand that the developer was responsible for the roads that were going to be built.
    Typical of Galway planning that this has happened, why a roundabout was not built where the current junction is is beyond me - with effective traffic calming and minor alterations to allow for decent sightlines this would have made the most sense. I do wonder what planet planners are on at times!

Advertisement