Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitman?

Options
  • 01-12-2008 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Has anyone any experience with the Pitman training courses. They have just opened in Limerick now. You can do single MCP's which would interested me, I'm just confused as to how they work.

Do they just provide the books and support, do you attend classes or cbt?Any ideas on how much they cost?70% funding with some courses too!

I would direct this question at Pitman but it seems the contact form is not working atm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭finno

i am also interested? was looking in doing an A+ course with them

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Barrypr

I emailed them several times and got no reply, bad form, maybe they don't want my money.

Still not sure how they work, not that I will be using them now. Finno I myself did the A+ some time back, instructor led, its a great starting point to get into IT, depending on youe experience I would have a good luck around at the different places in your area, if you got some experience you could try self study.

Some of the A+ Courses are Fas funded got 70% off mine when I was doing it.

Advertisement