Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson C905

• 01-12-2008 10:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭

See that Meteor have the new Sony Ericsson on their website! Anybody know if this is in stock in the shops?? Think it be a good phone to purchase

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭needhelpguy

Bill pay only??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

Yeah bill pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

tad expensive on bill pay no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 lar84

The phone is on the website but no where has it in stock!! It was the same story with the k850i this time last year. They shouldn't advertise it unless they have it in stock or at least know what date they'll have it in stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

My g/f was told by Meteor that they would have it in two weeks. She was in the 3G store in the Square Tallaght yesterday and they had one in stock. I think there were offering it to her for €399 on Meteor pre-pay, I told her to hold off as that was very expensive.

• Advertisement

They were probably offering it to her on 3Pay for €379, none of the shops have it on meteor yet and it will not be on meteor pre pay as of yet anyway.

Got my hands on one yesterday! Some of the carphone warehouses's have em in stock on meteor billpay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

What price? :)

The phone was about 229 on talk 300, a bit cheaper than the meteor stores. Cant remember exactly the phone on its own cause i bought other stuff with it!

Advertisement