Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii Fit

• 01-12-2008 11:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the cheapest place I can pick one of these up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,574 ✭✭✭bassy

tryed ken blacks and all sold out,woman said she was,nt sure if the were getting any in before xmas.

went to argos and typed in the product code and to my amazement there was 9 left,spoke to the lady at the counter in argos and she said the got 25 wii fits in last nite and only 9 left now,well 8 left as i bought my wii fit there.

got mine for 79.99 euros,i believe there going up 20 euros?

this was all in portlaoise.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 fuzzball

got it for 89 about a month ago in smyths.....argos didn't have them.

for 10 euros of a difference.....i just bought it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

I think it's more a question of where can you get a Wii Fit - not where is the cheapest. They are in short supply - and selling out everywhere. In the UK they are going for £120 (about €125 Euro) in some places.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

I managed to buy off viking direct altho it was definitely NOT the cheapest. I just couldn't take the chance and not have it for my GF on xmas morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Damn I missed this.

I was away.

Could someone let me know if they see anymore wii fit around please.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Look around today and it was sold out in Smyths but they said they might have more in around 16:00. Game, Argos, HMV were all sold out with only the former saying they might get have some in tomorrow (Friday). Did manage to secure one from an Xtra-Vision outlet but it was their only one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭snowdaze

got one in Harvey Normans in Castlebar last week - Argos had sold out but HN matched their price....checked in Sligo Argos a few days before that and they had tons of Wii consoles and Wii Fit stacked up behind collection counter!..also had plenty in Smyths in Sligo. ...I know it is down the country though:D

edit.....Paid €79 for the Wii Fit !

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

Got one yesterday for €89.99 in Harvey Norman in Rathfarnham.

Before that I tried Tesco, Golden Discs, and Xtra-Vision (in Stillorgan) all of which didn't have any.

I think its now a case of if you can get one... not getting a good deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Dazzy wrote: »
    Got one yesterday for €89.99 in Harvey Norman in Rathfarnham.

Before that I tried Tesco, Golden Discs, and Xtra-Vision (in Stillorgan) all of which didn't have any.

I think its now a case of if you can get one... not getting a good deal.

Until the miraculous shipment that arrives in a week before Christmas just like last year with the Wii, Nintendo are the Kings of generating Christmas supply shortage hype.

Wii's were going for silly money this time last year and every store in the country had them by the 18th Dec, be patient*

*Not a guarantee pure speculation.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Hmv grafton at have a load downstais!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Any update on the latest least-est price? :)

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Fnz wrote: »
    Any update on the latest least-est price? :)

Been trying to get one since after christmas day, but no luck anywhere around Waterford, Cork, or Kilkenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Had 3 or 4 in Xtravision Greenhills a couple of days ago, probably sold out now, but if you fancy it: 4599528

Advertisement