Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any jobs in kilkenny?

Options
  • 01-12-2008 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Does anybody know of any restaurant/bar/hotel jobs in or around kilkenny at the moment?ive tried handing cvs in everywhere but no luck.i have a decent catering background and experience,but no luck yet?recruitment agencies also bringing me no luck.any ideas welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 stan smith

Still no luck finding anything?would appreciate any feedback

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

try the ormonde/river court. there usually looking

They arent recruiting at the mo.doesnt seem to be staff leaving jobs in hotels/bars at the mo.
    but thanks for the help

best thing to do is go walk downtown, just drop cv's into bars, alot of places are only putting signs up in windows these days

tink ive covered as much places as I can. Got a lot of negitive feedback while dropping cv around the town,especially from pubs. they all said its so quiet they hav either let go staff or they are not taking staff on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

You should keep handing out CV's regardless as they may keep it on file for when they are looking for someone. I handed in a lot of CV's in August and am still getting phonecalls from places.

where have you tried?? I know morrisey's were advertising up to a week ago or so?? still could be i haven't been in town since

I just had my friend ring me to tell me they were lookin for staff.wil try tommorrow,thanks for the feedback

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

are you a man or a woman?

Im a fella.i know it doesnt help in some situations in this town

• Advertisement

rules out the strip club :P

Advertisement