Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Insurexxtion 2002

• 02-12-2008 12:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭

anyone know where to get this dvd as i cant find it anywhere?

the last event to ever use the wwf logo before the wwe change,
    and also the only televised event i've been to that to i dont have on dvd!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I watched it the other day but not on DVD, one of my "cousins" gave it to me with a bunch of other PPV's from 2002. It's not too hard to find

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Insurrextion (2002)

Insurrextion_2002.jpg

You could put up a wanted ad on adverts

Or
    Try evilbay -Insurrextion video tape "Buy it Now" @ €4.80

Or there's one in America - Insurrextion 2002 DVD)

or you could try to acquire it through unofficial channels.

You'd think Silvervision would've released all them old rubbish UK PPVs in a little box set or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭mitchmeister

Insurrextion (2002) [you could try to acquire it through unofficial channels.

You'd think Silvervision would've released all them old rubbish UK PPVs in a little box set or something.

whats unofficial channels?

ha brilliant yea they i would of thought they would of released somethin alright!

why did they stop making those uk ppvs?

• Advertisement

why did they stop making those uk ppvs?

Well they still come over to the UK with their RAW and Smackdown tours which they can broadcast in the states as well. Them UK PPVs were usually of no consequence to the overall direction of a storyline or whatever. There was just no point to them, I think they've now got about 8 PPVs that you've to pay for on Sky Box Office anyway. Only the first UK PPV ( One Night Only) had much energy or thrust to it. The rest just seemed to come across as filler. That said though Rock and Triple H had a fairly good Cage match at Rebellion 99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Well they still come over to the UK with their RAW and Smackdown tours which they can broadcast in the states as well. Them UK PPVs were usually of no consequence to the overall direction of a storyline or whatever. There was just no point to them, I think they've now got about 8 PPVs that you've to pay for on Sky Box Office anyway. Only the first UK PPV ( One Night Only) had much energy or thrust to it. The rest just seemed to come across as filler. That said though Rock and Triple H had a fairly good Cage match at Rebellion 99

That and the fact that they didn't make a lot of money over the air as the US never got them.

I don't know if the US market would've paid to see the PPVs they used to do as they usually weren't constructive to angles or progressed storylines at all. There was the odd good main event or match.

im so glad i went to that event, so much history with it, the last event to use wwf logo, they had the whole nwo thing goin(which i loved since i followed wcw through the whole nwo thing and was hooked to nitro and thunder every week), the next day was the infamous flight from hell, so i got to see mr perfect live before he died!

was quite a good card for a crappy engligh ppv!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I thought that was a bloody awful card, i know i have a copy of this somewhere from a trade i did several years back. Most of those UK cards were utter dirt. Although i know someone who went to this and said he had an absolute blast.

To mitchmeisters credit, i see where he comes from. I was at UFC 72 in Belfast last year, and while the card was far from great with one of the most boring main events known to UFC, the atmosphere was so f*cking awesome that you didn't care who was on the card, it was great just to be there.

Back on topic though, One Night Only 97 and Rebellion 01 were the only UK PPVs that really stood out to me. If i recall correctly, Rebellion 01 sold pretty well too on it's DVD release.

• Advertisement
Advertisement