Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Broadband - Windows Messenger Voice Conversation

Options
  • 02-12-2008 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get the voice conversation bit of WM working with 3broadband. Bein drivin me buts trying to figure it out. The messaging part work just fine btw.

Thanks Guys! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭JHet

Anyone???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

To get it working the steps you will need to take are, Pick up Modem -> Go to window -> open window -> throw modem out window -> invest in a real broadband provider.

An acquaintance of mine asked my help with this very problem about 6 or 7 months back and it proved to be a right pain in arse quite frankly. Its possible it was a localized issue but I'm guessing its just a problem with three, it seems it just doesn't work in any decent way with it

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭JHet

So i'm basically screwed then. And not even in a good way! :(

Unfornunately there are no other providers available currently in the area i live.

Sucks, anyways cheers.

Advertisement