Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanting to buy a suit!

Options
  • 02-12-2008 3:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭

Any help here would be great.......where's the best place in Sligo town to buy a suit? Nothin dear, just half decent!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Lyons' have pretty decent sales every now and again, you should probably wait til after christmas though if you can?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

You'll get a top quality suit in EJs for €200 in the New Year if you can wait that long. They have a few close to that price at the moment too. Worth a look in the mean-time I would say. I was in there last week. Gonna wait til the Jan sale myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

If you can head to John Lavins in Ballymote and you could get a suite similar to EJs now for less. I get all my gear there and have always got sorted nd the prices are usually cheaper than town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

Go to Aware without question. Tell them what your budget is and they will look after you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Thay had a rack of suits in my local Aldi ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Tesco in Carrick had lovely suits. 80 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Wexler12

NEXT is very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭slapbangwhallop

Wexler12 wrote: »
    NEXT is very good

NEXT are good you are right, but the shop in Sligo have a limited range.

EJ's are also pretty good and the guys in there are really helpful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

bennyc wrote: »
    If you can head to John Lavins in Ballymote and you could get a suite similar to EJs now for less. I get all my gear there and have always got sorted nd the prices are usually cheaper than town.

lavins are great for stuff. always a good price and they'll often through in extras

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Wexler12

NEXT are good you are right, but the shop in Sligo have a limited range.
    You can order a suit and it should be there in 5-7 days free delivary

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

I sometimes go to Magee in Donegal town. They often have good sales and you can get a very nice quality suit for €200ish. They have a very nice cut and usually cost a bit elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 solarant

I hear you can buy birthday suits real cheap.

Advertisement