Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DX

• 02-12-2008 3:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭

So i'm sittin here watchin raw and DX suddenly pop up on screen, covered from head to toe in dx gear and a load of dx/wwe merch in the backround and they start talkin about an elimination chamber wrestling ring you can buy from certain website!

First of all why are they still promoting the dx gimmick? that should of died at least 8 years ago, secondly why is it just shawn and hhh? thats not dx, dx is supposed to be a group of young degenerates, which is clearly not what they are eg, old and far from playin the we wanna be heard card!

Its Pathetic them tryin to sell their gear!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Kind of the point mate

Some people find it funny, apparently.

To be honest, when HBK pointed at his t-shirt on RAW one time, and said "you can get this on wwe.com", I kinda half-heartedly laughed a little.

The second time they did it, it wasn't funny.

The 12,435,239,635th time, it wasn't funny either. Although thats just me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

HAsn't hbk been doing this for years, even before the original DX? I seem to remember him whoring his products at a PPV way back when.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

they did that segment and then not too long later Shawn was supposed to be taken seriously when he got all emotional over JBL's offer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

To paraphrase rovert
    Wrestling Merch = SERIOUS BUSINESS!

It's that simple though, even if they do 4 times a year comebacks, people in the stands will buy the merch just so they can say "well, it only happened 4 times this year, i was there for one of them, and you weren't"

Regardless if some people find it funny or not, a rarity is still a rarity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

The recorded both of them last week..Shawns eye is pure black in both of them while in the ring this week his eye is fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

callaway92 wrote: »
    The recorded both of them last week..Shawns eye is pure black in both of them while in the ring this week his eye is fine
    +1

Advertisement