Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw Thread 2/12/08 Spoilers

• 02-12-2008 7:38am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭

Pretty good show. I thought Jericho's heel was excellent. The HBK/JBL would have been much better if WWE had more attention to detail with HBK prior to JBL's promo.

santinorawad8.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

The nominees for Superstar of the Year depress me; how could they leave out HBK?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    The nominees for Superstar of the Year depress me; how could they leave out HBK?

Leaving out Orton seems to be storyline according to Dave Meltzer with HBK the reason is likely to be the same as he is poor now.

Dont take these awards too seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

rovert wrote: »
    Dont take these awards too seriously.

Couldn't have put it better.

Does the lack of bitching mean this was a good show?

So what does everyone think of what I at least think was Kane's babyface turn?

Also what did you think of Shawn breaking kayfabe about
    Santa?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

ah jesus Santino was class this week..If you get a chance watch him..Even when he was with Goldust the scream he let out was brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

callaway92 wrote: »
    ah jesus Santino was class this week..If you get a chance watch him..Even when he was with Goldust the scream he let out was brilliant
    +1 Santino is hilarious!

So did anyone watch this show?

shawntj4.jpg

You guys are making Shawn sad.

I feel sorry for Shawn, but no, I didn't bother me hoop stayin up for it.

amacachi wrote: »
    I feel sorry for Shawn, but no, I didn't bother me hoop stayin up for it.

Genuinely a very good show without a duff segment IMO. Worth catching the replay.

Genuinely a very good show without a duff segment IMO. Worth catching the replay.

Thanks for the Santino gif btw, just noticed the edit :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Watched it their....
    Ziggler looked ok, I was sure that would be a squash but nope he looked strong in his debut match......
    The tag match was fun, Manu still looks rubbish though...
    The Santino segment was really funny....
    The HBK segment was great as that was an awesome promo, one of his very best in ages in fact....
    The Cena match was mediocre, but Cena is just back so you can't be to harsh on him...
    If I was being picky the Morrison match was not as good I thought it would be.

Morrison Main Event Wrestlemania 26..Mark My Words

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Shaneomac

To be honest it wasnt any better or worse than any other week. That being said I usually enjoy it regardless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

So what does everyone think of what I at least think was Kane's babyface turn?

Does it matter anymore ?! Turning him heel the last time was one of the most confusing turns ive seen in a long time. Add to the fact that its kane and 99% of people dont care anyway.

I love the fans..And they love me...How gay was that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

whats goin on with HBK?

BigShow.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnJericho

^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    lol

I thought this weeks RAW has been the best one for a while. Jericho really does steal the show every week with his promos. I really do think both brands are in real need for a top stable.

Advertisement