Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Party Venue

Options
  • 02-12-2008 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

This is my second year being Office Manager in a relatively small company, there's huge pressure to find somewhere good to drink after the whole nice dinner thing.

My boss wants somewhere that has table service and will reserve an area for 10-12 people from 9pm till the wee hours of the morning. I have googled everywhere and checked out dublinks and I just can't come up with anything.

There is the added problem of half the staff wanting somewhere fancy and upmarket and the other half wanting an old man's pub with trad music.

Any ideas for a great night that will keep at least 50% of the people there happy??? :o

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Where abouts are you based?

If i guess Dublin, then think about Ron Blacks or Reynards. Table service is usually good there (ask for it in advance so you get special attention).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jenzertims

Where abouts are you based?

If i guess Dublin, then think about Ron Blacks or Reynards. Table service is usually good there (ask for it in advance so you get special attention).

Cheers for that, we had a good time in Ron Blacks the last time we were there so i'll try there. We're based in Bluebell but are having dinner in Balzac on Dawson Street so that's within walking distance too! Cheers! :)

Advertisement