Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Award 10 - Thread of the Year

Options
  • 02-12-2008 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭

Vote here - Poll closes in 7 days

Thread of the Year 155 votes

Hawkeye Stripper thread
    0% 0 votes
    Nicnicnic's feedback thread
    72% 112 votes
    Flushdraws 5000 post thread
    5% 9 votes
    WSOP Main Event Discussion thread
    8% 13 votes
    The BBV thread
    1% 2 votes
    Freddie Mays in Vegas thread
    12% 19 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

does anyone else check the poll results before deciding who to vote for? I did for some of the other ones and then did for this one out of habit, I couldn't believe practically no one voted for the Freddie Mays thread.

Also I kept seeing the flushdraw 5000 post on the front page and skimmed over it as I assumed it would be a boring backslappy blog post, so ty for nominating it if it's actually worth reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

I voted for the Freddy Mays thread fwiw

• Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I voted for Freddies as well - Hawks was great but it was effectively a one punchline story, whereas Freddies just kept giving and giving.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Links to these threads?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

I voted for Freddies as well. Had the pleasure of meeting up with him in vegas for a few days in August. He certainly has a way with telling a story. I told him he should def look at setting up a blog or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,324 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Eh, the BBV thread wtf?

Its by far the best thread on Boards, its the thread that keeps on giving!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

I voted for Freddies as well - Hawks was great but it was effectively a one punchline story, whereas Freddies just kept giving and giving.

QFT

He only has 7 posts to his name but I probably would have voted for him for poster of the year too had he been up for it.

Link for anyone that's looking for it: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055321601

Advertisement