Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joey Dunlop Video game?

Options
  • 02-12-2008 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,766 ✭✭✭✭

My Mam reckons she spotted an advertisment for a Joey Dunlop video game in the daily star or idependant last thursday. Now she aint the most up to date person with video games etc, and after a bit of googling I failed to find anything. My brother is a mad fan of the legendary biker and is pestering me to find out about it.

Crossed wires I'm guessing somewhere?

thanks
    Trilla

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I think there's a new superbike game out or coming out. Not too sure on the details and I can't find anything online. I'll keep looking and see what I find.

Edit: I just checked Play.com. There's two bike games that are recently out (I think). There's MotoGP 08 and SBK 08: Superbike World Championship 2008. I don't know if either of them would be the one you mum was talking about. I don't see anything in them about Joey Dunlop though. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,766 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Thanks anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 16,766 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Got word that it may be called Legends and distributed by duke, but still cant find it! I'm googling everything. wild goose chase

Advertisement