Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martina Navratilova s coming out story

Options
  • 02-12-2008 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭

On I’m a celeb last night, martina was telling her coming out story to that bimbo Nicola and she said something which I could really relate to . she said she could sleep with any man no problem but emotionally it’s just not there. I feel exactly the same. I consider myself gay, though I have dated and slept with men. I have never been in love with a man. I can physically admire a calender of fit firemen, yet a calender with topless page three girl would do nothing for me at all. Is this weird. My friends will say, would you sleep with george clooney, and I will say yes, so they say ‘then your not gay’. But I am.
    I would physically sleep with him but it would mean nothing to me emotionally. I have been in love with women. Hopelessly stomach aching , belly fluttering love and it’s never been anything to do with physical attraction initially. It was always a love that grew from friendship and suddenly bang I wake up one day and realise I’m in love with this person. I don’t think I’m bi, because I’ve never been in love with a guy nor do I see myself having another relationship with a man. Do most gay people feel the same way, emotional love far outweighing physical love? Anyway I’m just honoured that I feel the same way as the fabulous martina.!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Some people define their sexuality purely based on the genders they find sexually attractive, some require sexual attraction and emotional connection other base it purely the ability to develop an intellectual re-pore. You are whatever you're comfortable, no one can dictate it to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

For me I'm very emotionally (and the odd time physically) attracted to men, whereas I'm more physically attracted to women. I think if I met the right girl I'd fall head over heels for her, but it would be like finding a needle in a haystack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 P!nk

Only you know what you are and if you say your gay, your gay, regardless of what it is that attracts you to women. I know if a man is attractive and have slept with men but had never felt the closeness and comfort as you get being with women. I prefer women physically and emotionally

• Registered Users Posts: 30 high beam

I can physically admire a calender of fit firemen, yet a calender with topless page three girl would do nothing for me at all. Is this weird. quote]

I am completley with you on this...i know a goodlooking man when i see one but physically its just not there. For me the emotional attraction towards someone and their personality is a huge thing. The art of good conversation a definite turn on!!

Advertisement