Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open day

• 02-12-2008 1:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭

When is the Open day(s) for prospective students on???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Last Friday and Saturday I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Last Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

It was on the day the canteen burned down. Or CBD Day for short

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Central Business District Day!?!? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭sadista

Ah ****e....I never think of these things on time!!!!wel guess il just have to have faith that the course I apply for will be the bestest course in the world. (CSSE)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

You could visit the college another day? There's no gate to keep strangers out you know.

I could but who would i talk to where would i go? There'd be no little information stalls around or anything!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Well you're not heading into the Astrophysics talks if you're thinking of doing Arts, get in contact with the department or faculty you're thinking of attending.

Also, careers guidance at your school didn't let you know about the open day?

Im finished school 3 years. I dont have teachers to remind me of stuff anymore!Kickin meself for missin it now.Wouldnt mind but im only livin up the road from the feckin college!!!Il just have to get in touch with science dept myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Walk into a few of the lectures to see what you think of them.

All the timetables are up on the website for anyone to see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭cython

There is often a second mini-open day called University Day in the second semester, mainly aimed at people who might exercise the change of mind option on the CAO, so you might keep an eye out for that too

Cool will defo keep an eye out for that.

Holsten I wouldnt have the balls to walk into a lecture and sit down!maybe at the the start of the year but not now!! Im fairly certain that i want to do the CSSE course but just would have liked to get a feel for the oul college life ya know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

There are more open days coming up in the new year. There's one in April and there's one in June. I'm not sure of the dates but I'm pretty sure they're both Saturdays.

Advertisement