Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

jap imports

Options
  • 02-12-2008 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

my son has a mitsubishi colt cyborg zr [import] and is finding it very hard to get a cv joint ..tried the main dealers but as usual looking for tripple hundreds for 1 ...does any1 know of any place in ireland that you can buy jap imorts parts ...thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

traynors are irelands biggest breakers yard ( up north but they'll deliver parts )

there your best bet... if not a standard colt should do, seeing as its the exact same car...

• Registered Users Posts: 13 floss992

tried them ...they only do standard colts parts ...the cyborb zr was a special edition for the jap market nearly 180 bhp hot hatch ....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

As this is a rare car, I would suggest ringing a few salvage yards in the Uk mainland and seeing if anybody has one being dismantled for parts, they hope they would be nice enough to post it over to you.....
    just google salvage yards/breakers in the uk with mitsubishi and you will have loads to try..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Where are you , Japreck in Cork specialize in secondhand Jap parts.They have loads of jap imports scrapped.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,457 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

are Japrek not closed down a few years? on the old Mallow road?

try:

www.mitsiclub.co.uk an umbrella website covering all models
    http://www.irishmoc.org/vb/adv.php Irish Mitsubishi Owners Club
    www.japparts.ie Jap Parts in Lusk, Co. Dublin
    www.japparts.com Jap Parts in the UK

• Advertisement
Advertisement