Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jigsaws

Options
  • 02-12-2008 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me is there a good store in the Dundalk area that sells jigsaws? I'm looking to buy one as a present but no idea where to actually get one! Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Have you tried Smiths: http://www.toys.ie/Store_Locator.aspx#help120780
    They do a heck of a good range.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭fifomania

I tried the Smyth's toys up at Drogheda but didn't see anything worth talking about. :rolleyes: I'm lookin it for an adult (don't ask haha :p) and with like 1000+ pieces.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

fifomania wrote: »
    I tried the Smyth's toys up at Drogheda but didn't see anything worth talking about. :rolleyes: I'm lookin it for an adult (don't ask haha :p) and with like 1000+ pieces.

If Q-mart in Mell is still open, they do a small range of jigsaws, otherwise its Dublin or the internet (Ebay!).

I'm into them myself. Looking to complete this one: http://www.worldslargestpuzzle.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Puppies

Heatons in the retail park dundalk, had jigsaws at the tills reduced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭fifomania

Biggins, are you serious!? That's one heck of a jigsaw! It'd actually be a great present, keep anyone out of your hair for weeks haha! :p
    Thanks Puppies, must give Heatons a look too, thanks for that.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭bettedavis

fifomania wrote: »
    Biggins, are you serious!? That's one heck of a jigsaw! It'd actually be a great present, keep anyone out of your hair for weeks haha! :p
    Thanks Puppies, must give Heatons a look too, thanks for that.:)

why don't you try one of those 3D ones, which take up less space and are fairly complex, you can get ones of the eiffel towel and big ben etc. i got one of the o'connell street spire...............it was very easy!;););)

Advertisement