Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free booze

Options
  • 02-12-2008 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭

Ok guys. Tomorrow is the Navan Credit Union AGM held in the Newgrange Hotel. I've worked at it for a few years and what they don't tell you is after the meeting there is a free bar for 2 hours for the shareholders.

To be a shareholder all you need to do is have an account. More info as I have it!

Always nice to help out the boardsies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Ok, if anyone is reading this, the AGM starts (I think) at 8.30 though I've yet to confirm. The free bar is open from 9.30 to 11.30 (This I am sure of). There's no tokens, no limits etc. Its grab as many as you can in two hours for free. The cronies that know about already do this so don't think you'll be standing out.
    Also you only need to have a euro in your account to be a shareholder and all account holders have an equal share in the Union regardless of the amount in the account.

Any questions?

Advertisement