Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Saggart

Options
  • 02-12-2008 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Anyone know when Dunnes Saggart is due to open and what kind of store it will have (food,home,clothes?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Moved from Wicklow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Open tomorrow I think. Looks pretty small I would have thought. There are already 3 good sized Dunnes (with drapery and home) in Citywest, Square and Kilnamanagh so it could be just a metro type store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭craiginireland

I've driven by but havent been in it. I wonder how long it will last. I dont see the point in putting it there. Theres a bigger Dunnes 5 mins away and Tesco 5 minutes in the other direction. Strange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I've driven by but havent been in it. I wonder how long it will last. I dont see the point in putting it there. Theres a bigger Dunnes 5 mins away and Tesco 5 minutes in the other direction. Strange

Probably a starbucks job: operate at a loss and get rid of the local Spar. Which was horrendously expensive anyway.

You're right though: there are 3 Dunnes within 15 minute driving distance, which is weird.

Advertisement