Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Store in Dundalk / Drogheda??

Options
  • 02-12-2008 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Recently got a new puppy and need to get a few bits for him (i.e bed and bowls, etc)

Is there any big recent pet shop stores in Dundalk or Drogheda. If so, where?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I know there is one on the industrial estates, the one where Argos is.
    There will be soon another on the other shopping estate (they are stocking it at the mo) on the other side of the river.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Biggins wrote: »
    I know there is one on the industrial estates, the one where Argos is.
    There will be soon another on the other shopping estate (they are stocking it at the mo) on the other side of the river.

Thanks Biggens - thats the retail park coming from Ardee right? With Smyth Toys and Heatons?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

dlambirl wrote: »
    Thanks Biggens - thats the retail park coming from Ardee right? With Smyth Toys and Heatons?

Yeah Equipet its called i think, its in the same eastate as heatons and smyths
    Argos isnt in that estate, that is the one on the southside of Drogheda beside KFC etc but a new petstore is due to open there also
    There is a good local pet shop in Drogheda near the Omni Cinema if you know it.Very helpful staff in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

You have the pet store in Linenhall Street in Dundalk but Jolleys on the way into Newry is pretty good as well,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭bettedavis

You have the pet store in Linenhall Street in Dundalk but Jolleys on the way into Newry is pretty good as well,

+1

can't beat jollyes for price and selection, their branded food is even cheaper than in sainsburys. if i don't get to newry some weeks to bulk buy, i'll spend an absolute fortune buying as i need it in the likes of tesco.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Bingles

Jolly's is brilliant I get most of my stuff from there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Heading to Drogheda this evening.

Wanna get a basket/bed for my doggie! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Corcorans in Dyer Street will do the job;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Roisinmor

Hi there,
    If you're looking for good prices and big selection, the biggest pet store in Newry is actually Pet Connection. You don't even have to travel up to Newry to buy from it as they have a website and they deliver to the South for £6.99 for 30kg.
    They are the far side of Newry, but it is easy to get to and you don't have the problem of the Dublin road and traffic lights if you go the bypass. The web address is www.petconnection.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

Try Brenda`s pets in Duleek, https://www.brendaspets.ie/
    Or Jollyes if you go to Newry like the rest of us for the weekly shop.

• Advertisement
Advertisement