Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name that Piercing

Options
  • 02-12-2008 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

So, I saw someone with this piercing.. & think it's really nice.

It's a piercing on the lip, not labret or anything, on the centre of the actual lip, like a small diamond..

Anyone know what it's called?

Thx in advance :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

pics no?? think it could just be a reverse where the other ball is on the inside insted of the outside?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Is it an ashley piercing?

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

That's the one! :D
    It was really small though.. Anyone know the cost? Or if it's very / mildly painful?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Pain-wise and price-wise it's probably similar to a vertical labret, which I don't have so I don't know :) You'd want to go to an experienced piercer who can thoroughly check you out, because badly done ashley piercings can wreak havoc on your teeth and/or gums.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I'd imagine they'd have a higher rejection rate than labret piercing, as it it almost a surface piercing. I do love the look of them though, but would only suit a certain lip shape methinks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I had a regular labret a while ago, found it to be one of the least painful piercings to get, and dead easy to care for. But I have a feeling the Ashley could hurt slightly more though because the tissue there is quite sensitive. And Jenizzle is prob right. It'l be prone to migration/rejection more than a regular Labret.

Advertisement