Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Audio video sender wireless

• 02-12-2008 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I was thinking of getting one of these in Maplin.
    http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=44469

We have a microwave and 802.11g broadband. Will they cause any problems working together? I know I can select up to 8 channels I think on the 802.11g so should be able to keep the signals seperated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

yeah once you leave the broadband on one end of the scale and the video senders on the opposite end you should be fine. this is way i have mine at home

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

big_moe wrote: »
    yeah once you leave the broadband on one end of the scale and the video senders on the opposite end you should be fine. this is way i have mine at home

adam

Hi Adam,
    Have you that particular one I linked to? Just wondering if it gives you an option to change channel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

i got the ones on sale in aldi 2 weeks ago, the first setting interfered with my wireless but when i put the transmitter and receiver on channel D both work flawlessly ! super gadget, great for watching the SKY in bed can use remote aswell with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

no i dont have the maplin ones but mine are very similar. there's a small switch at the back of the maplin one there to allow you select 3 different channels, same as mine.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Cheers lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭garion

Anyone have any problems with using the remote function with a SKY+ box?
    Thinking of getting one but read a few places that the remote function may not work with Sky+.

Cheers

Advertisement