Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dropping out

• 02-12-2008 4:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭

my friend was wondering what happens if he drops out now whats the story with fees and stuff

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

if he slips out between the cracks, he MAY get the grant till the end of college year. if he goes doing another course next year, no grants for him ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Ronanc1 wrote: »
    my friend was wondering what happens if he drops out now whats the story with fees and stuff

I highly doubt he will get any of his fee's back. Would he not stick it out til the end of the year? I've been considering dropping out aswell, but at this stage of the year, we are half way through so there isn't much point in dropping out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Jim_Fim

why do you want to drop out?

you are absolutly nuts dropping out of college this late in the game
    stick it out.
    get your piece of paper at the end.

There aren't many jobs going for people who aren't qualified in something

Advertisement