Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Chef

Options
  • 02-12-2008 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Does anyone know if it is possible to hire a private chef to come to your house to cook you dinner? I am thinking it would be a lovely present for one of my friends. :) I did a search on the web but I couldn't find anything so hopefully somebody here might have some more information.

Cheers,
    rodoesall

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 BizTalker

rodoesall wrote: »
    Does anyone know if it is possible to hire a private chef to come to your house to cook you dinner? I am thinking it would be a lovely present for one of my friends. :) I did a search on the web but I couldn't find anything so hopefully somebody here might have some more information.

Cheers,
    rodoesall

<snip>

Mod edit: Do not bump old threads to pimp your website. We can safely assume that the OP no longer needs a chef nearly 1 year later. If you would like to advertise, please contact sales@boards.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement