Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune Tellers in Galway

Options
  • 02-12-2008 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi ya,

Does anyone know a good fortune teller in the Galway area. Some people have said that there is a very good fortune teller in Oranmore.

Is there a White Witch in the County Galway area?:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Madame Brigette beside Supermacs in Eyre Sq.

Sure she's full of sh1te but then they all are but she does it for a fiver so it's a good value for money rip-off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Iarla

Thanks for that kevmy do you know of anyone a bity more reputable than Madame Bridgette?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Iarla wrote: »
    Thanks for that kevmy do you know of anyone a bity more reputable than Madame Bridgette?
    Reputable? I thought you where looking for a fortune teller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Iarla

I am thinking you are not a fan

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I... I can see your future: ooOOOooOOOO youuuuu arrreee goooooiiinngggg toooo waaaaassttee sooommmmmee mooooonnneeeyyyy oooOOOoooOOOoo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Iarla wrote: »
    I am thinking you are not a fan
    I do like to see a good con man in action but the fortune teller one is old hat at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I am married to a white witch. At least thats what colour I think she is. As for telling your fortune, I will give it a go for €40. I am fairly reputable - ask anyone on here.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Dammit, someone beat me to the Madam Bridget post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

You mean somebody who is better than average at cold reading?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Iarla, try the believers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

ScumLord wrote: »
    Reputable? I thought you where looking for a fortune teller.

+1 epic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

kevmy wrote: »
    Madame Brigette beside Supermacs in Eyre Sq.

Sure she's full of sh1te but then they all are but she does it for a fiver so it's a good value for money rip-off

various things will happen to you years from now. Somone who's name starts with P will be involved. I don't give money-back guarantees.

There ya go, saved ya a fiver.

Advertisement