Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Overflow Centres

• 02-12-2008 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hoping somebody here can help me.

Is it possible to apply for your test (paper application) and put an overflow centre (e.g. the one in Deansgrange/Pottery Road) as your preference? Or does you preference have to be an official centre?

I apologise if this was asked before...tried the search function but nothing to answer my question.

Thanks a million! :)

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

you have to apply directly through the RSA and tick the box for the area you want to do do your test in. They will then assign a centre to you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

However, once your application is gone in, you can ring them up and ask for a certain centre. Fingers crossed, you may get changed. Two of my mates did it. The RSA are very accomodating, don't care what anyone says :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

Dont forget the SGS test centres are closing down soon...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Sup08

I think there are only 3 SGS centres staying open in the new year in Dublin. Baldoyle, Finlgas and Tallaght. All other centres in Dublin are set to close before Christmas.

Advertisement