Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What a F**King Dump

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭ROC1977

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    I really, really don't understand some people. If what this lad says is true, some scumbag tried to get him to hand over €100 and attacked him with a knife, and people are having a go at HIM and making sarcastic comments?

Back up a second. So, its perfectly acceptable to have your car stolen? Its perfectly acceptable to have a scumbag try wrangle money from you? Its perfectly acceptable to have a scumbag attack you with a knife? Am i missing something here?

Why do people always try to protect scumbags? I'm not sure I understand it. Sure, there are bad area's with good people (and vice-versa) but thats not the point at all. The point is that stuff like this can happen to anyone and these people think they can get away with it.

Why is it that people are acting like the guy who gets his car stolen is the bad guy? I don't understand it. Fair play on standing up for yourself.

you need to read the posts correctly. So because this guys niece gets her car stolen, and he's been attacked with a knife. That Limerick is a ****ing dump and we are all scumbags. And not forgetting all the 14 year old pregnant children and the Armies of scumbags going to Clare to rob and plunder. Thats why people are on his case.

I've had a car stolen in the past, and was pissed off about it, and it was only 4 months from the show room. But I didn't brand the whole city as a dump and everyone scumbags.

And krudler Yes I was being sarcastic in my earlier post. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

What has Bertie Bassett have to do with this? :D

You'd know more than anyone:P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Only been to Limerick City a few times and not into taring entire areas but it seems you need a buggy, a tracksuit and pack of cigarettes to fit it...:D

To be honest Cork City is not much better its just more spread out and so the scumbag element doesnt seem so blatantly obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Roadend wrote: »
    You'd know more than anyone:P

And so the sleuthing begins. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sorry to hear about your nieces car, snowman, but boards.ie cannot be seen to advocate violence no matter how much you think they deserve it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement