Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Board!

Options
  • 02-12-2008 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Does anybody read this board or is it just people posting looking for tips or directions to the race tracks?

Just wondering if I'm wasting my time looking at it or should I just go back to the betfair forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Why not start a thread on a topic you want to discuss?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭HaileGeb

I started one on the current 575 yard stakke in Galway. Its the second most valuable stake in the country and not a single reply so that appears to be indicative of the interest here to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭fl&sh

yes.it's very quite hear but like every thing it all takes time.maybe if there were a few more treads posted it'll pick up a bit:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

try www.greyhoundnuts.com

WAY better board.......

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭fl&sh

what name do you post under over there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

D_Red_Army wrote: »
    try www.greyhoundnuts.com

WAY better board.......

fuzzyfitzgerald

and you??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

There are members here of other greyhound boards. U have to make it interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

ithink most doggy people use the greyhound-data to discuss all things greyhound related

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Data is just used by mr taggart and his mates as propaganda and there is nothing else on the forum now.

Greyhoundnuts is now the other forum with all the discussion and competitions etc

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

i think that is not really true there are loads of members who use it for advice ,betting,etc it a good forum

• Advertisement
Advertisement