Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ideas for Weekend in Belfast

• 02-12-2008 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭

Hey,

My Girlfriend and I are going up to belfast on the 27th December from dublin. The plan is to head up on 27th and come back 29th. We are staying in Jurys Inns, (Not great I know but recession and all) On the saturday night I plan to bring her to a Belfast Giants game but i've no idea of what to do the rest of the time. I've been to Belfast loads of time but every time has either been with work or on a lads weekend.

Does anyone have any suggestions of things to do/see on the saturday afternoon and on the sunday?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭robo

I would whole heartedly recommend the bus tour...in Summer or Spring.
    But if you bring hats and scarves it is worth wrapping up and sitting on the top of the bus, under the cover and do the tour. There is a stop outside Jurys hotel where a buss will take you to the start of the tour.

The new Victoria shopping centre has a tower that you can go up to a view the city from - it is great to see in the night time. Lovely shopping centre.

Advertisement