Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oakley Sunglasses?

• 02-12-2008 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

Anyone know of shops or websites for bargains on Oakley Sunglasses? I'm looking specifically for a pair of half wire 2.0's... preferably polarised... and maybe titanium if the price isn't crazy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭sineadgalway

I got a pair in cyclestore.co.uk, i had priced them in the airport and they were about €30/40 cheaper there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭515

Thanks Sinead. Polarised there for about 165 euro delivered... not bad. Can anyone beat that? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Sunglasses Uk - have them at £130 delivered to Ireland - about 156 euro at current exchange rate.

Those ones aren't polarised though... polarised cost 167+delivery on that site...

Wait... it says they ARE polarised in the details... strange. Will check it out. Thanks.

And now it's saying they're not again... I think they aren't.

*bump* Any other suggestions?

• Advertisement
Advertisement