Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The new MMA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

Its actually crazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

going to fail. I presume he's never heard of south paw's since there taping up hands together....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

They switch after every round I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

I'm sure Dana is sh1ting himself. That is the most rediculous thing i've ever seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

Art Davies should really be in a safe and secure mental hospital but instead he's out creating combat sports.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

I am ABSOLUTELY going to tape people's arms together tomorrow night. That is the single best idea I've ever seen. Is he looking for an investor, because I know a golden goose when I see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'd like to nominate Roper for Moderator of our new X-Arm sub-forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

That's the coolest thing I've seen all morning. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

oh how i lol'd when the guy sat there and and explained it with a straight face :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Jason Mc

where is don frye when u need him?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭burtyburr

hehehe........change the rules so that they have to tape their heads together. Now that I'd watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭spiral

1 guy should get a hatchet and the other a shield and switch every round , that i would watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Drunkmonkey79

Is this 'sport' legit? Is it going ahead? Who would actualy air a show like that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Campbell M

dammit, now i have to go out and buy 20 new tables for our Gym, but think of the money we can save on mats!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

This is a joke surely ?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 jughead202

Advertisement