Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anywhere selling original XBox games?

• 02-12-2008 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭

I'm in Dundalk so somewhere here would be great. Will most likely be hittin Dublin soon enough so if anyone knows anywhere in the City Centre that would be great too. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

GameStop on Henry st, Dublin, 1st floor.

They have loads of them, if you won't find anything interesting on a stand ask them for more, they keep them behind the counter.

Price is also great, 5,99 for 2 games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Cheaper to pick them up in Game. None left in Galway but when there was they were a fiver apiece. E-Bay is also a good bet, a lot of quality games there for around the 5-6 euro mark including postage. It's where I got most of mine. Last but not least, always a few floating around adverts.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

docentore wrote: »
    GameStop on Henry st, Dublin, 1st floor.

They have loads of them, if you won't find anything interesting on a stand ask them for more, they keep them behind the counter.

Price is also great, 5,99 for 2 games.

Nice one, thanks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Bolgey

you might start kicking yourself when you hear this, but apparently gamestop ireland threw out thousands of old xbox games, because it was cheaper to do so then shipping them to the shops. what a waste :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Bolgey wrote: »
    you might start kicking yourself when you hear this, but apparently gamestop ireland threw out thousands of old xbox games, because it was cheaper to do so then shipping them to the shops. what a waste :eek:

I know the Gamestop in Dundalk had at least 3-400 second hand games up til about 3/4 months ago, and that's just what they had out front. Ah well, to Dublin I shall head!

Advertisement