Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medium Geoff in Dublin

Options
  • 02-12-2008 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Hi guys just wondering if anyone has been to seen a guy called Geoff, I think he lives in Finglas and might have been on Ireland am at some stage?

I've been to a couple of tarot readers and they've all told me the same thing but it's yet to come through was looking to try someone new.

I'm obsessed I know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

if its a timeframe you are looking for id try Billy in Mullingar...hes come up trumps for me on a variety of different things and more importantly he gives you the times his predictions will happen....

its become even harder to get an appointment by all accounts as the phone number now goes straight to a message minder....i doubt they return calls in the bar....best trying to get into the Yukon bar in mullingar to make an appointment if you can

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

Hi Celtic1888, billy is one of the guys I went to see, I've seen him a few times over the years, he told me the same as other people but it hasn't happened yet.

Saddo I hear you say, but 3 people have told me the same thing and it hasn't happened yet. If someone told me something different maybe I would just let things go and move on.

Can you recommend someone else?

Have you every been to Mary in Athlone?

dulchie75 wrote: »
    Hi Celtic1888, billy is one of the guys I went to see, I've seen him a few times over the years, he told me the same as other people but it hasn't happened yet.

Saddo I hear you say, but 3 people have told me the same thing and it hasn't happened yet. If someone told me something different maybe I would just let things go and move on.

Can you recommend someone else?

Have you every been to Mary in Athlone?

nah never seen Mary

did you ask billy for a timeframe? as he is very very good at that...all of his predictions bar one has happened within timeframes for me....

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

First he told me I would be engaged by Christmas and the he told me that I'd walk away from my ex by end of November if he didn't give me what I want but low and behold we're still talking most days.:mad:

The others all told me I would be engaged by Christmas aswell but I honestly can't see my ex asking me to marry him - I know you can't live your life by what they say and it's only a guide wish one of them would tell me to move on and forget about him.

dulchie75 wrote: »
    First he told me I would be engaged by Christmas and the he told me that I'd walk away from my ex by end of November if he didn't give me what I want but low and behold we're still talking most days.:mad:

The others all told me I would be engaged by Christmas aswell but I honestly can't see my ex asking me to marry him - I know you can't live your life by what they say and it's only a guide wish one of them would tell me to move on and forget about him.

well its up to you to walk away....you are the one changing the outcome by free will by not walking away....

by the sounds of it you are living by what they are saying as if Billy said move on then you would? or so you imply...

best thing is too forget about it and let it play itself out...who knows what will happen...

billy has been unreal for me but that doesnt mean he will be for you unfortunately...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭laura1408

I seen Geoff a few months back and he was spot on, was able to give me names of people past and talked about 2 tragic deaths i had in the family over the past year!!!!!

PM me if you want his number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 flanbo46123

Hello LAURA i've heard about Geoff is he the medium in Finglas. I cant get his number anywhere. Would I be able to get it off you?:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 patricia glynn

Hi - did you go to Geoff ?

Anyone any reports on him?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 flanbo46123

Hi anyone know the number for the medium in finglas I think his name is Geoff. Id be gratful if anyone can help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 marieq

laura1408 wrote: »
    I seen Geoff a few months back and he was spot on, was able to give me names of people past and talked about 2 tragic deaths i had in the family over the past year!!!!!

PM me if you want his number
    does anyone have geoffs number or can they pm me the number thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Willm5499

Hi flanbo, I went to see Geoff the other day and he was excellent ! he was telling me things that nobody could possibly know only my fiancee. I would definately recommend him to everyone. I had never been to anything like this before and was so scepticle before but after seeing Geoff, i so believe what i heard. .:)

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Willm5499 wrote: »
    Hi flanbo, I went to see Geoff the other day and he was excellent ! he was telling me things that nobody could possibly know only my fiancee. I would definately recommend him to everyone. I had never been to anything like this before and was so scepticle before but after seeing Geoff, i so believe what i heard. .:)

Can you PM me with his details??

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Could you please PM geoff no: too many thanx in advance
    River

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 DANAK

if anyone wants jeffs number send me a pm he does phone readings also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tropicaljuice

has anyone had a reading from theresa in poppintree?

Advertisement