Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome Deep Easterly, New Mod on the forum

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭squonk

Good man DE!!! Well done on the promotion!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Congratumalations DE, how much you on an hour? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Congrats Mr Easterly.

Great to see you as a mod!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Congratumalations DE, how much you on an hour?

10c an hour WC. (They won't let me join a union either..:()

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Missed this:o congrats DE:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭paulhac

Well done Paddy on your promotion! Oh by the way I got that extension built , finally!!:)

paulhac wrote: »
    Well done Paddy on your promotion! Oh by the way I got that extension built , finally!!:)

Cheers Paul, and nice one about the extension. :). Thanks Squonk and Peter also. It was Trodgor who pointed me in the direction of Boards.ie Weather around this time last year, whether that was a good thing or bad, he is too blame. :p:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

congrats Deep Easterly:)

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭homersimpson

Congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

Excellent news, do your new mod powers include to ability to arrange more snow for Galway?
    Don't let those east coast mods hog all the cold weather :pac:

• Advertisement

dloob wrote: »
    Excellent news, do your new mod powers include to ability to arrange more snow for Galway?

I'll see what I can do :pac:. God knows though we are well due a decent covering.

Advertisement