Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to get a loan against Share Bond Combination?

Options
  • 02-12-2008 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

I have enquired about getting a loan before but this is a different idea.
    I'm not working but I do have €38,000 in shares with FA which will be maturing next September. There's nothing in my account right now though. I have a house which I'm renting out which will bring in €17,000 in the next year. It is possible to ask for a Loan or Overdraft against the shares I have

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Glacier

Anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Sinister747

I am no financial genie or anything, but i think the main thing that banks take into account when giving you a loan is your guaranteed income.. example weekly, bi-weekly or monthly income.

I think Share Bonds are only an asset and probably won't have a major impact on the decision. I think if i am correct the rented house would bring in regular income.

Advertisement