Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best deals on Xbox 360 Elite (120Gb Hard drive)

• 02-12-2008 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

hey guys,
    I'm looking to buy an xbox as a present for a family member. All I know is it has to be the 'elite' one, with 120gbs.

Know i know sweet nothing about xboxs, so i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.
    Does anyone know of any package deals floating about for this one?

I'd love any help or advise that you can put my way.

cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Drummer in Need

anybody? :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Have you tried search or bargin alerts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 381 ✭✭Dr. Dodger

There are package deals to be had all over the place really, especially now in the Christmas period. They feast on people like you! :P Smyths usually do some good bundles with games and accessories for it. Xtra Vison might be worth checking out and HMV and stuff too. Helps if you know what games you'd be looking to get with it. Depending on the deal you might get the console with 3 older games or with 1 newer one and something else. I'd have a shop around anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

I bought one for my kid in Game. For €299 I got XBOX 360 Elite, 2 controllers, 1 free game, 3 free dvds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Seen the best deal ever on the board outside HMV on henry st, Xbox Elite with Fable 2 and FIFA for 320 eur!

• Advertisement
Advertisement