Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twilight Princess Fishing Wii edition

Options
  • 02-12-2008 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Can someone please tell me how you correctly fish for the reekfish, i have the piece of coral, i am at the right place, but i need to know what are my hands ment to be doing to controll the fishing rod

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

To be honest, I always thought the fishing section was badly implemented. The controls just aren't responsive enough. It's like it was tacked on at the end of production.

Its as much to do with luck as anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭starman08

Its cool, actually caught one by just shacking my wrist after the line was cast in to the water while i was not paying attention cause i was typing my message here ha ha, then it said i had caught one so now im at the yeti's house,

Advertisement