Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why am i banned from telvision forum

Options
  • 02-12-2008 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

here seriously what are you lot playing at?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Did you pm the mods?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭camel toe

i was banned last week. my ban ended. i got no message telling me i was banned. no reason was given. there is no reason i would have been banned within the last day.

camel toe wrote: »
    i was banned last week. my ban ended. i got no message telling me i was banned. no reason was given. there is no reason i would have been banned within the last day.

But did you pm the mods and ask them?

no i did not. i would expect to be informed if i was banned for no reason at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

no i did not. i would expect to be informed if i was banned for no reason at all.

you can't get banned without getting a message.

so you are telling lies here.

• Advertisement

Then pm them. They aren't psychic,i presume. They won't know your issue unless you point it out to them.

Nerin wrote: »
    Then pm them. They aren't psychic,i presume. They won't know your issue unless you point it out to them.

6th is.

so ha.

no sorry but i am not aware who banned me therefor i am unaware of who i should contact. i expect a mod to deal with this now.

thanks.

Des wrote: »
    6th is.

so ha.

I thought he investigated them but wasn't one of them. I'm scared now.

no sorry but i am not aware who banned me therefor i am unaware of who i should contact. i expect a mod to deal with this now.

thanks.

The moderators are listed on the bottom right hand side of the forum.

• Advertisement

thanks.

it is impossible to get banned form a forum without getting a PM

check your PMs

Also, demanding stuff isn't really the way to get things done, people just think you are a muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,707 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

thanks.

erm...if you do that then your gonna be waiting till one of them happens to stop by here...Mods of other forums cant really help you. if you want it sorted, then log out, check who mods TV, and PM them...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You're not in a position to demand anything and you're not entitled to get a message when you get banned.

Finding out who to PM is a low-grade IQ test. If you can't even figure that out, you won;t get back into the forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement