Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Trees in Wexford Town

Options
  • 02-12-2008 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Where does one buy a Christmas Tree in Wexford Town?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sam_mom1

most petrol stations have them... Kinsellas in Kileens (across from KFC) seem to have a good lot of them and parking too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭foxhunter

sam_mom1 wrote: »
    most petrol stations have them... Kinsellas in Kileens (across from KFC) seem to have a good lot of them and parking too...

+1 get mine there every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

They'll even deliver it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭sallysaucer

There is a fella we got our off this year. Christmas trees direct!! You ring him he brings a selection to your house you pick the one you want and will even bring it into you house and stand it where you want!!!!

Then after christmas you give him a call and he collects it from your house and shredds it!!!

I know its a bit late now but you'll always know for next year... Dont know if i should post his number up here but the name is Barry Donohoe also trades a Carrig landscapes!!!

Advertisement