Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Robbie Keane

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

spockety wrote: »
    I'm deadly serious.

The only trophy Liverpool are in with a genuine shout of is the Championship, the season after they get relegated.

Anything else is a surprising bonus.

I don't know about that, the carling cup should always give you some hope...:cool:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

ntlbell wrote: »
    I don't know about that, the carling cup should always give you some hope...:cool:

How can it possibly, when there are loads of better teams in it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

they might knock each other out

then you could win the final on peno's?

easy..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

They might play their 2nd string.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

They might play their 2nd string.

But Kuyt wouldn't make Man United's 5th team, right?

Sure how can his ilk be expected to beat their 2nd string?

But Kuyt wouldn't make Man United's 5th team, right?

Sure how can his ilk be expected to beat their 2nd string?

You'll have to ask Eamo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

BaZmO* wrote: »
    I think you missed the point of my post. I was just saying that at the time of Ferdinand's signing everybody just kept harping on about how much he was signed for and that he wasn't worth it.

He is worth it now. To say he is not is laughable.
    You've just embarrassed yourself with that post Shane.

He is, currently, one of the more likely goal scoring defenders in both the prem and the national side, barring Terry. Who gives a flying **** how few goals he scored in his previous 12 odd years of pro football, lol in fairness. Bar Terry, name me a defender in the EPL who is as likely to knock them in. Carra? Wes Brown? Finnan or Makelele when they were in the EPL? 4 of the best defenders in the league, but got fook all goals for either club or country. Great players are all rounders- Rooney does his job up front but can be relied on for clearances down the back when needed. Skrtel, despite his age, has a decent scoring record for Slovakia, if he can bring it to the EPL it could make him one of the leagues greatest ever defenders in terms of whole contribution. Some of the stuff here is prawn sandwich brigade fare and nothing more.

, considering hes up for every corner...i wouldnt call that decent.

He is a defender. What are you expecting, Maradona like runs on goal from the halfway? How old are you out of curiousity?:confused: Yes, he may be up for a corner- he cant be goaline hanging like his strikers. Considering many world class defenders have scored under 5 goals in their career.....ffs, I cant even be arsed responding to this. Why should I?
    your havin a laugh

I am a pool fan.

You might want to take off the red specs and remember that you, like myself, arent actually from Liverpool :rolleyes: This is worse than the time someone got offended by me saying on this forum I heard Liverpool was a bit of a kip. Or referring to the performances of some far off English team as "we". "we can win the prem", "we can beat x y z" FFS like, really. I would love to see Liverpool win this year, but more as a middle finger to Man U and the fairweathers than a loyalty to a city I have never been to. "We" is Ireland, or an EL club if it is local, and anyone who thinks otherwise should quite rightfully have the piss ripped out of them by city natives of their favourite team. I like hip hop- if I thought I was from Compton or thought social issues of African Americans had a direct impact on my life, I would be a bit of a tit. Same difference FFS, get over it and realise you aint a scouser. Just as bad as when Irish Newky fans get annoyed about negativity to Barton. Really, who the fook is Joey Barton to you? Embarassing.
    Steven Gerrard is the best English footballer.

Lol. Robbie Keane is the best player Ireland ever had, cos he like scores goals and all that jazz ;):D The title of best player eligible for their team is between Terry and Ro and it is....at a push....Rio. Rooney, Gerrard and any other great club players you can mention have not yet justified their international consistency as the best national available player.

And i will fight anyone who says otherwise. .

ROFL. Really, ffs :) Only that Sigpo cock disallows quotes that would be my sig :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭podge018

Not missed today.

shane86 wrote: »
    Bar Terry, name me a defender in the EPL who is as likely to knock them in.

Lescott and Laursen.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

ntlbell wrote: »
    just because your squad is a lot worse than others in the prem doesn't mean you should struggle against teams with much worse squads regardless of what people going crazy in liverpool threads say you have eyes.

you mean chelsea and man utd? you make it sound like there are 5 or 6 teams with worse squads then liverpool... now why would u be doing that i wonder ?

lol @ keane not coming on and us still winning anyway. £20m worth of 'talent' and he cant even get on as a sub away to blackburn

• Advertisement
Advertisement