Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's been your favourite module?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Dave! wrote: »
    Is it 2nd semester by any chance? :)

Sadly I think its a first semester module. But it was always packed. I think it is a supposed legend around the Health Sciences building that a module exists and that all you have to do is a poster because before I came to UCD I heard there was a module like that, I had no idea what one it was and then I chose Nurs10100 and the lecturer said what the assignment was and the whole room erupted in people sighing with relief and disbelief!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Millman

It wasn't this semester i did it but last year I chose Sports Law as my elective. Would highly recommend it to anyone with an interest in sport. A lot of the cases are obscure enough but the lecturer is excellent ans plenty of interesting stories

Also there's no continuos asessment, just a 100% end of semester exam which is easy enough to pass!! It should be on after Christmas if anyone's interested!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 An Scoil Dlí

I would have to say introduction to the Common Law (previously Legal Systems) especially when the lecturer hears a mobile phone ringing or thinks hes being attacked by his water!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 rubyroo

Art & Practice of Stagecraft with Frank McGuinness. He's my hero

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

rubyroo wrote: »
    Art & Practice of Stagecraft with Frank McGuinness. He's my hero

+1

Frank FTW.

• Advertisement
Advertisement