Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zool 2

Options
  • 02-12-2008 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,368 ✭✭✭✭

thinking of when i had my amiga

i loved the game Zool 2

it was brilliant

really great game

i remember the chupa chups

anybody ever played it ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I was only playing Zool the other day and was thinking how great a game it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,368 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    I was only playing Zool the other day and was thinking how great a game it was.

were you playing on an amiga?

i was thinking of getting a handheld console that could play sega games and amiga games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I was playing it on a PSP. Custom firmware ftw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Zool was awesome, last time I revisited it was in college on my break in the computer labs. Excellent game, loved the r-type mini games also.

I played the original on the commodore amiga yonks ago. Apart from the game what I really remembered was that stupid shoddy cryptic wheel you had to use to decipher the code that would let you play the game. I remember it was really cheaply made from breakfast-box cardboard and after a few months had just fallen apart. So I had to manually hold the different layers of it together each time I wanted to play the game :mad:

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    I was playing it on a PSP. Custom firmware ftw :)

Mossy whats the psp like for sega emulators

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

L31mr0d wrote: »
    I played the original on the commodore amiga yonks ago. Apart from the game what I really remembered was that stupid shoddy cryptic wheel you had to use to decipher the code that would let you play the game. I remember it was really cheaply made from breakfast-box cardboard and after a few months had just fallen apart. So I had to manually hold the different layers of it together each time I wanted to play the game :mad:

Ahh, the memories! What's that, nearly 20 years ago now or something?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,427 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Mossy whats the psp like for sega emulators

Plays everything perfectly as long as you don't want to emulate anything better than a megadrive.

just came across this

http://openpandora.org/

looks class

Advertisement