Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driveing Licence reissue,lost

Options
  • 02-12-2008 10:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me how one goes about getting a lost driveing licence reissued,i seem to have lost/mssplaced mine.Can it be done online,i presume its done through your local tax office??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,991 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Garda station, they likely won't have the right form though - they gave me one for a new provisional when I went to get one for replacing my full so I got it from the CIC - and get them to stamp said form to say its lost. Then you can apply by post or over the counter with two pics, said form, and a tenner.

Took two days to arrive after a counter app in Kildare but can take SIX WEEKS with a postal app apparently; I know it did ages back for my provisonal.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Fill in a D800 form and sign the declaration. Bring it to you local Garda Station and get it signed and stamped. Bring the completed form with appropriate fee (€5?) and pics to your local MTO and they should issue a new one. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,991 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Form says 5 euro, MTO demand 10 euro... welcome to Ireland!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,948 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Yeah a D800 is the form
    Download

Download and fill out and bring to a Garda station to get them to sign it/
    It costs €10 and mine took a week to arrive

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

Thanks to everyone

Milkman:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement