Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Childrens Books 20% Discount Code Waterstones

• 02-12-2008 10:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

20% Off Kids books at Waterstones with code CL8326 till midnight Dec 4th (Thurs). No minimum spend. You can get bestsellers like the new JK Rowling book or Boy in the Striped Pyjamas for as little as £2.79 beacuse they are already discounted 50%.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 fuzzball

went for this offer.

reductions are good but shipping is quite hefty. hope they get here for christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Shipping is the same as Amazon and way cheaper than Easons . Easons charge €18 euro delivery for 4 books - Waterstones and Amazon charge just £7.95 - or about €9.70 for 4 books. And the prices at Easons (online and in store) are around 30 to 50% more expensive.
    You will have them by Christmas - no problem.
    I ordered books off Waterstones on Nov 22nd and they arrived on Dec 1st - so about 5 working days. If An Post delivered on Saturdays things might get here a bit quicker!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 750 ✭✭✭broker2008

Ogham wrote: »
    Shipping is the same as Amazon and way cheaper than Easons . Easons charge €18 euro delivery for 4 books - Waterstones and Amazon charge just £7.95 - or about €9.70 for 4 books. And the prices at Easons (online and in store) are around 30 to 50% more expensive.
    You will have them by Christmas - no problem.
    I ordered books off Waterstones on Nov 22nd and they arrived on Dec 1st - so about 5 working days. If An Post delivered on Saturdays things might get here a bit quicker!

Thanks to OP I bought a bundle of books from Waterstones expecting them to arrive within a couple of days, bought on 25th and not arrived yet so hopefully Monday based on your reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I made an order on waterstones on the 23/11. Got it on friday 5/12 from an post ,posted from switzerland.

Advertisement