Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

do all arcades have the liton

• 02-12-2008 10:43pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

quick question, the xbox is on its way out.. after an hour or two of gaming it states to freeze n **** and give the "You must be signed into live" error
    need a new one i think.. wana use the old drive.. so might just buy an arcase.. but do they all come with liteon drives?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

I'm pretty sure that all new consoles, Arcades or not, have Lite-On drives. But you have one already for change.

Are you sure its a problem with the console, not your internet connection or settings on xbox? It looks like its something silly enough to fix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭ROC1977

not all are lite on. I got one a few weeks ago. BenQ but got a 60gig model the same day new Lite on drive. Just depends on the stock pile. I'm sure there is a database online somewhere which tells you what drives are in what batch. god knows what the site is. Google might have the answers.

docentore wrote: »
    Are you sure its a problem with the console, not your internet connection or settings on xbox? It looks like its something silly enough to fix.

Ya sounds more like you need to redo your internet settings. Or your service provider is playing up.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

yea the xbox is flashed so sending it back is not really the option.
    I'm sure its the xbox as cause when it on for about 2 hours, trying to invite people hangs the xbox and also trying to join session in progress. thought its the net connection but i can use the connection to full with rapidshare.. i've been googling for ages for sites that show the outside label to show the cd drive on it but can't find any...

I know loads of people who sent flashed 360's back for repair.
    I'll have a look through my favorites for that database. I'll post if I can find it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea thanks man.. I think its on its last leg anyway cause its like this for ages.. so kinda just waitin on it.. and checked the MF date it had 27-10-06. this eems really odd to me as I got it in janurary, that one broke got a new one the next day.. which i thought then went about 3 months after that or so

WEll roc did you find those pics?
    does anyone know if its possible to buy the arcade and just take the cddrive out of my current one a put it in the arcade?

Advertisement