Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weird dream

Options
  • 02-12-2008 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

rite my girlfriend had this dream once where she was in the back garden and her uncles pitbull came up to the back door with a load of other pitbulls and 2 of them started talking to her. then they started fighting and one attack her and one tryed to protect her then she woke up with a cold sweat.

any ideas watz going on there now.??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hhhdahman

Well, dude, she is gonna get attacked by something one of these days.
    Dog, human, whatever. tell her to watch out...

listen to mine(ive had this before)

me and 3 people i have never seen before were in the woods, we hear this freaky singing. So we follow it and snow is every where, so we go inside this bulding and there is these stones. We touch them then some ghost thingy came to us and said we would die if we did not take the stones back to where they really belong, so on our journey we come to an electric fence and this dude touches it and he gets shocked and goes "woah, did not see that there" (even though it was 10 feet high). so we finnaly make it to the place we need to go to. In order to put the stones back we needed to have 3 AA batteries. Then out of now where i hae them. So i put the AA battrie on this table thingy and put the stone on top, then out i had to kill the other 2 people i was with, then i after i do this Lindsay Lohan comes out of no where wanting a topless breast massage with no towel over her boobs. So of course i give it to her and then i make out with her! weird!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Nuts!

Advertisement