Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whare to get god of war 1

Options
  • 02-12-2008 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

just like to no whare can i get god of war 1 for the ps2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

Look in the used games sections of some stores. Although you will probably get it cheaper off of ebay and it would be easier to find there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

We have a copy here, I can ask my brother if he is willing to sell it, don't hod your breath though as he is quite possessive even about games he hasn't played in a few years...plus he is asleep now, I'll ask tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

God of War 2 is €10 in gamestop so part 1 should be under €10 also it is cheap in Game and HMV are also now doing preowned games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Try Tesco. I believe I saw it for sale there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

God of War 2 is €10 in gamestop so part 1 should be under €10 also it is cheap in Game and HMV are also now doing preowned games.

So you would think, but GoW 1 is a bit rarer and more in demmand, so I'd be prepared to pay up to €30 for a preowned copy.
    Ebay or amazon marketplace might be worth a look
    Also try dvd.co.uk, thehut or shopto.com for new copies

http://www.gamestracker.com can be handy for comparing prices and seeing who has certain games in stock

• Advertisement
Advertisement