Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ghd hair care

• 03-12-2008 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am looking for the GHD LIMITED EDITION gift set Purple usually around €200 for my daughter for Christmas.Anybody see it anywhere cheaper????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Lockster

Hi,

I bought a GHD for my wife last year from this website www.hqhair.co.uk they were cheaper than everywhere else and the service was quite good. You could give them a look. Prices in £ sterling and the current exchange rate may give you a saving.

I have no conection to this company, just used them once.

Good luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Was just going to ask this this morning. Is the site mentioned also the best for basic GHDs?

Was just going to ask this this morning. Is the site mentioned also the best for basic GHDs?

http://www.hqhair.com/code/products.asp?PageID=362&SectionID=374&FeaturedProduct=13706&pID=1

£99.95

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭meboloxitis

We seen a guy in the new indoor market in Mary/Capel street selling GHD straightners for €90.

Can't say if they are real/fake or wot, I just remember paying €200 for one for my missus:(

• Advertisement

We seen a guy in the new indoor market in Mary/Capel street selling GHD straightners for €90.

Can't say if they are real/fake or wot, I just remember paying €200 for one for my missus:(

I'd imagine they are fake...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

With the revenue catching most stuff coming into the country I figure I may as well pick it up here. Where's the cheapest place here or in the north for a GHD?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

I went into the hairdressing supplies shop in the Buttercrane in newry yesterday & ordered the purple one, they rang in the order to the supplier while i waited, they dont keep any in stock, they are all ordered over the phone & delivered to your address, should be here in 3 working days, I paid £151, I put it on my CC) no extra for delivery.

HTH

Advertisement