Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic cars in Sydney, know where there is one parked?

Options
  • 03-12-2008 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

In my 3-4 weeks here I have seen the occasional classic like a Caddy on the street, but I have never managed to whip out the camera in time to snap one. I have seen two parked (in Kings Cross and out at Katoomba in someones garden) but unfortunately both were covered in tarpaulin (presumably to protect the ageing paintwork/body from the sun), so I couldnt really do a photo. Anyone know of a place around CBD or the cross, or even the beaches, where there is one regularly parked? Very seldom you see them back home, would love to get a snap leanin beside one in the sunshine, they are beauts :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭pucan

Yeah you see loads of cool american 60's/70's muscle cars on the road out my way. Insurance is way more reasonable over here

Advertisement