Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheres my thread????

Options
  • 03-12-2008 2:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

I've just spent one hour composing a thread on this forum and all of it is gone???
    can you call me immediately on my mobile or pm me or something. wtf is going on???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I imagine your connection timed out if you were that long at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

Your best bet when composing long threads is to create in word and then copy and paste, then you should have no problem in losing the thread. On the other hand if you posted something that needed to be deleted then you shouldm use the feedback option to find out why your post was deleted.

BTW, would anyone take the time to read a post that took an hore to create?

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

I deleted it, the spelling and grammar were awful and to be honest, it made no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Whats the punishment for impersonating a mod with intent to flame these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Roadend wrote: »
    I deleted it, the spelling and grammar were awful and to be honest, it made no sense.
    Jumpy wrote: »

He is also stalking me by PM. :D Claims to know me.

BAN BAN BAN :D

Wait, correcting grammar and spelling. I know who it is. Speaking of Flaming? :D Could that reference to flame/fire be correct ? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Roadend wrote: »
    Jumpy wrote: »

Nothing ... if it is funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

brousuka wrote: »
    I've just spent one hour composing a thread on this forum and all of it is gone???
    can you call me immediately on my mobile or pm me or something. wtf is going on???
    As a mod I can see all deleted threads in the forum, and there are no deleted threads in the last 14 days. Sorry, it looks like your session just timed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

phog wrote: »
    BTW, would anyone take the time to read a post that took an hore to create?

+1

Advertisement